Thursday 7 March 2013

Am I broken?


bro·ken  [broh-kuhn]

adjective
2. reduced to fragments; fragmented.
3. ruptured; torn; fractured.
4. not functioning properly; out of working order.
5. changing direction abruptly: The fox ran in a broken line.

I don't feel things right. I don't understand it. I can't properly convey it, or at least I haven't been able to in the past so I'm not sure why I'm here. But I don't feel emotions the right way, the way that other people do. Maybe this has something to do with being aromantic? I don't know. But sometimes I feel like I'm hiding a truth from myself, not letting myself know that all this is a big ol' charade, you know?

I guess, more to come on this later.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are hiding from your true feelings because you don't want to get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And considering your past I can kind of understand. In a way....

    ReplyDelete